Check out the Ski Club GB review of Jasna
The Jasna snow experience
- Slovakia’s largest and most updated resort. Check out the piste map here.
- New and modern lift system as good as anywhere in Europe (latest new gondola’s installed Summer 2016)
- A wide variety of terrain - suitable for beginners to experts, kids to adults. North and south faces provide options for enjoying or avoiding weather.
- Off-piste easily accessible via traverse or gates from the top station, and returns to base stations (no hiking!)
Après and evenings
- Night skiing (in case you didn’t get enough during the day)
- Apres at any of the several bars on the mountain or at the base stations, including the famous Happy End (it’s not what you think!)
- Demanova Valley offers many restaurants and bars. Head to a traditional Slovak Koliba for hearty winter food and drinks (watch out for the Borovicka!)
- Head to Litpovsky Mikulus (15mins) for a wide selection of restaurants and bars.
Jasna on the world stage
- 2016 Jasna Freeride World Qualifier
- 2016 FIS Ski World Cup (Women GS and SL)
- 2016 FIS Europa Cup Slopestyle
- Annual Bikini Skiing race!
Jasna - A world class resort.
Best Up and Coming Resort