Working for Jasna Adventures
We require bar staff with experience and working in Slovakia and qualified
- Cook and serve breakfast and apres drinks/snacks
- Provide resort skiing orientation/hosting for guest on their first day on the mountain
- Engage with guests and ensure their needs are being met whilst in the chalet
- Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season. Assist with changeover days.
- Be available for guests and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service always
- As required - Drive guests in the chalet lift shuttle bus, and occasional airport transfers
- As required - Assist with dinner preparations and serving
- As required – Serve behind the bar
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to use self-initiative and judgement
- Friendly and positive with an outgoing, but not overbearing, attitude
- Self - organized with good time management, and able maintain a schedule
- Clean and tidy
- Drivers' licence with good driving experience and clean record.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous ski chalet, hotel or hospitality/customer service experience
- Previous cooking experience, with willingness to try new dishes
- Skiing ability from intermediate to advance level.
- Permission to work in Slovakia (the EU)
- Weekly salary (based on experience)
- Season ski pass
- Room and board - Private room and bathroom
- Scheduled time off
- Family & Friend discounts
Email Justin Garrett at email@example.com including your CV, with specific details of your experience and qualifications, and why you believe this is the right winter season job for you.
Looking for a ski season job? We have full time and part time jobs for the 2017/18 season. Check below and send your details to us.